OKI-FORT offers a complete range of fiber optic cables, from Indoor, Duct grade to Outdoor.
Moisture Protection without Jelly Fill-In Compound
- UV Cured Hermetic Coating HF™
- Water-Proof 900µm or 2.8 mm sheath
- Polypropylene inner sheath
- Possibility of incorporating a water-absorbent tape for highly exposed cables
For Outdoor cables, OKI-FORT offers various options for metallic and non-metallic armoured cables:
- Corrugated steel tube, corrugated aluminum tube, double steel tape and Lead sheath
- It’s unique non-metallic armoured cable (CHEMALLOY® + fiber glass) not only offer added protection from lightning strike, but also offer cost reduction and ease of installation as no grounding is required.
Peripheral Strength Members
All OKI-FORT outdoor cables are fitted with fiber glass or Aramid Strength members between the inner sheath and the cable’s outer jacket.
- No need to free the central strength members to pull the cable
- Very easy cable termination
- Cable Jacket with high mechanical strength
- Easy installation of the cable by pull the outer jacket
All OKI-FORT outdoor cables have at least two polymer sheaths. The polypropylene inner sheath provides additional crushing strength.
Loose Tube Construction
- The fibers are independent of the cable jacket
- Fibers are assembled in cable with excess length, therefore, the cable can withstand sheath elongation without stress on the fiber
- No risk of damaging fibers during cable installation
- Easy to prepare and strip
Indoor cables: Low Smoke Zero Halogen Jacket
- (BS 6425,VDE 0207, NFC 32-062)
- Fire-resistant (IEC 332 Part 1, NFC 32-070)
- PVC sheath – Does not propagate flame (UL 1666)
Outdoor cables: UV stabilized polyethylene jacket
- Hydrocarbon resistant PVC jacket